• ReflectionDiscordDiscord Highlighted
  • ReflectionYoutubeYoutube Highlighted

  • Newer Post
  • Post List
  • Older Post

Already changing some things


I've rearranged the pages.
Basically, the NEWS page has been replaced with post index. Previously the NEWS page was a single static page I kept updating. Initially I planned to keep only the recent updates and remove the older ones as I go, but it didn't take me long to realize, that it's not the best idea. So, I've decided to turn the news page into a post stream of some sort, where each update is a separate post one can link directly and such. This makes things better in both, frontend and backend.

Since the previous news aren't available anymore, let's summarize what has changed in that period.

  • MUSIC Page has been created - It will contain my musical masterpieces (not really masterpieces tho but shush ).
  • Escape the Dungeon Button - A button, that will take you to the top when you click it. Appears when you scroll down a bit.
  • Sticky Navigation Bar - Your handy waypoints! The nav bar follows you like a nice doge.
  • GAMES Page has been created - It lists my game projects and takes you to wherever I submitted/uploaded the game, if available. I'll write on-site pages for each game in the future. For now enjoy the adventure all over the place.
  • Newer Post
  • Post List
  • Older Post
Top ArrowTop Arrow Highlighted