• ReflectionDiscordDiscord Highlighted
  • ReflectionYoutubeYoutube Highlighted

  • Newer Post
  • Post List

WELCOME TO FOREST HIDEOUT 2.0!


Improved, cleaner, simply better.
As you may know, this site is powered by Blogger, and initially I didn't have much experience at HTML/CSS, so editing things wasn't easy for me. I've used the stuff (themes/templates/etc.) that came by default and modified these a bit to my needs. However, I never truly liked what I had. I've did some basic modifications, but I still wasn't happy with the layout and lack of my own work, originality, so to speak. There were also some minor formatting issues I wasn't able to get rid of. The site looked bland, so basic and therefore I didn't care much to keep it updated.

I'm still relatively new to web design, as normally I don't work with HTML/CSS much, but I figured it would be better to just write things from scratch and create my own environment.
...And that is what you see now. I've removed all the code from templates and started from scratch. From blank pages to... something I still need to work on.
Buuut, now everything I'm writing myself, everything has its purpose, the whole layout is the way I want it to be and since I know where what is, it's much easier to write new features effectively. Sure at the moment there's still a lot to improve, but it is already way better than it was before, and should be getting only better from now.

Note YellowAll content posted before the upgrade has been wiped out.
The posts were messy, better to start fresh.

...Or actually, I'll be importing the older news later, so expect them to appear at some point. Not that there's anything epic to see anyway.

  • Newer Post
  • Post List
Top ArrowTop Arrow Highlighted